What Is M-RAM?
Bonasso PLLC has developed an innovative program designed to assist operators and
contractors in the ever-changing regulatory landscape. Mine Regulatory Analysis
and Management (“M-RAM”) is designed to provide the mine industry with consistent
and cost-effective methods to handle regulatory issues. M-RAM utilizes former MSHA
executives on the front lines to allow for an experienced level of review and guidance
but at a cost less than hiring a lawyer.
M-RAM’s mining consultants will review and investigate all state and federal regulatory
citations and orders in a systematic manner. This process involves:
- Thorough evaluation of all the pertinent elements of your citations and orders
- Analysis of how violations affect your repetitive history
- Utilizing computer software to help identify potential safety problem areas in your operation, and develop safety planning and training to correct these areas
- Management of your S&S history to protect against a pattern of violation notice
- Reducing the increasing cost of assessments
- Taking a principled stand on incorrect citations
- Consultation in emergency situations